Perfectly explained Theme Detection with solved question and answers
In this chapter we are going to learn about logical reasoning aptitude section called ‘Theme Detection.’ Theme detection questions are frequently asked in competitive exams understanding this topic will help you in getting good marks. ‘
If you are writing bank exams, then learning theme detection is a mandatory thing.
It is very easy to solve if you know the correct tricks. To make it easy for you, we have also given you the tips and tricks below.
so, Follow it to be an expert in theme detection.
While writing any kind of competitive exams, time management is one of the most important things.
So practice yourself to solve questions at an average speed. So that you could concentrate well on all the given questions.
What is called theme detection?
Theme detection is all about finding or detecting the facts or message from a given passage or from a few statements.
In this kind of question, a passage will be given along with 4 options. You have to find the message or fact that is hidden in the given passage and have to choose the option accordingly.
Theme detection – Tips and Tricks
- While solving theme detection, the first thing you have to remember is, you should not get discouraged by seeing lengthy paragraphs.
- The given paragraphs may be lengthy but once read they will be very easy to understand.
- Then get a general idea about the messages conveyed in the paragraph.
- Related each given options with the given paragraph.
- If you are not sure about any option, simply leave it and skip to the next option, sticking to the same option will eat your time unnecessarily.
- Never think anything outside the given idea.
People argue that music cannot be defined. Music is often considered the process of a sound organized in time using many terms like pitch, vocal, rhythm, dynamics, etc., It encompasses a diverse range of human activities, creations and way of expression including art, literature, film, sculpture and paintings.
The passage supports the statement:
- Music is defined as a form of human expression of a creative nature.
- Musicians realize their dreams through their musical creations.
- Music is governed by external rules and conditions.
- Music requires that nothing shall attain the work except through the music itself.
The answer is option (a). It states that music is defined as a form of human expression, which relates well with the given passage.